Why should you come to IKORO Burghausen?
Students watch out!
Are you looking for the right company for your student job, your internship semester or your bachelor or master thesis?
At IKORO Burghausen, you can find out about various companies and potentially meet your future employer.
Individualize your CV
Here you can download two CVs, ready-made, super convincing and graphically polished. We wish you a successful application and keep our fingers crossed for your interview!
We would like to point out that there is no ideal sample CV for every job on offer.
So here's an advice from us: If you decide to use one of the IKORO Burghausen templates, add your own personal touch to stand out from the crowd.
DOS AND DON'TS
Before the event
Get an overview in advance
- Define your personal goal for the event visit: What do you want to see and when, who do you want to talk to?
- Obtain details about interesting companies and make a note of company-specific questions for the event
- Prepare relevant documents such as a cover letter and CV
- Visit our website or follow us on social media to stay up to date and be informed about the registration process
Lack of preparation lowers your chances
- Distributing incomplete application documents that do not clearly emphasize your personal profile and motivation is more of a hindrance than a help
- Do not use blurry or dubious photos
At the event
Some tips for your interview
- Introduce yourself with your first name, surname and study program
- Be curious, interested and polite towards company representatives
- Take your time to get your message across and show patience with your counterpart
- Be clear and convincing when asked about your interests and ideas
At the end of the interview, are you still interested in the job? Then hand over your prepared application documents and save the company to your list.
The first impression counts!
- If you plan your day at the event with too little time, no buffer and no breaks, you may miss out on great opportunities
- "Canvassing" companies in a disinterested manner does neither you nor the company representatives any good
- Showing no personality - definitely not an option!
You are using an outdated browser. The website may not be displayed correctly. Close